Ya'll better start learning the words

jsharr

to The Yellow Rose of Texas and Deep in the Heart of Texas, as we have already infected two of the 49 contiguous.

If you survive our modified ebola, you will no longer have the desire to put beans in your chili.

I thought you had 48 contiguous. Which state has been falling to pieces?

Looks like it is time to find a state no one likes (like texas), fence it up and toss the infected in there to live for the short time they have... 

WTF are they transferring infected people to other places to start an infection-run-amuck? 

Looks like it is time to find a state no one likes (like texas), fence it up and toss the infected in there to live for the short time they have... 

WTF are they transferring infected people to other places to start an infection-run-amuck? 

We've already do that.  It's called Georgia.

Dallas - where the infected go to spread the decease and die.  Atlanta - where the infected go to be cured. 

If you had ebola, would you want to treated at Dallas Presbyterian or at Emory University in Atlanta?  

If you had ebola, would you want to treated at Dallas Presbyterian or at Emory University in Atlanta?  

I don't think it matters where you go to die, as long as it is at the convenience of the authorities, it seems.  We need islands and plague ships, like they had back in the day.

Give it a month and it will be the 49 contagious.

Like I said I am bad at mathing, If Texas ebola invades and takes over all the other little states except Alaska and that sunny islandy place, and we make them all part of Texas, how many states will we end up with?