Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex give you a rectal exam?

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by Tizeye,

Yes. My first RE was by a male doctor and I was unprepared for the experience. All others were by female doctors or PA’s. My good friend who recently became a PA told some funny stories about men in the exam room all ready to go when she walked in. “Umm no, we’re not scheduled for that today. How long have you had a sore throat?”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tizeye said:

Wrong side. I had a female GP take a culture swab inserting it into my penis. Still squirm just typing this but came back negative. The problem was, with my also being in the military medical, my wife had seen this hot female doctor at parties all over the guy. My wife says, “She did what? She held what?”

Have a similar story. In the military, I had a case of epididymitis (didn’t know that at the time). My doctor was female. Performed an exam and handed me one of those swabs and told me to go to the lab. I asked why? She explained what they would do with it and that it would test for STDs. 

I handed it back and said, nope. She told me that epididymitis could, but not necessarily, signify an STD. They needed to rule that out. I told her that I could rule it out. My new bride and I had only ever had sex with each other. 

She asked how I knew that. 

I did not have that test done.

For the OP, yes. Have also had a female ultrasound technician perform an ultrasound on me for testicular cancer. 

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zealot said:

Have a similar story. In the military, I had a case of epididymitis (didn’t know that at the time). My doctor was female. Performed an exam and handed me one of those swabs and told me to go to the lab. I asked why? She explained what they would do with it and that it would test for STDs. 

I handed it back and said, nope. She told me that epididymitis could, but not necessarily, signify an STD. They needed to rule that out. I told her that I could rule it out. My new bride and I had only ever had sex with each other. 

She asked how I knew that. 

I did not have that test done.

For the OP, yes. Have also had a female ultrasound technician perform an ultrasound on me for testicular cancer. 

Yep.  Had similar for the hydrocele.  She was hot.  The event was not.  

Fortunately when it came time for surgery they waited till I was under before shaving.   :frantics:

• Heart 1

Some years back my wife picked a new family practitioner & wanted a female Dr. I was the first to see her for a physical.  Well she was a smoking hot Asian Dr and checked my parts & did the rectal exam.   It was kinda weird & kinda hot at the same time.  

My wife asked how I liked the Dr, oh she’s a keeper alright!  A few weeks later after her check up she was all, yeah YOU need another Dr!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I have.  Seemed very strange to me.  Also, she was young and hot, which made it even weirder.  Sort of.  :unsure:   

I have. I think she was hitting on me .....That's my story and I'm sticking to it 

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

The rectal is nothing but when she scopes your bladder..

I’m sure @Square Wheels has had this done. It’s not a comfortable procedure to begin with.

Yup, for me the bladder exams are excruciating.  Lots of screaming, teeth grinding.  I've given up on it ever getting better and won't see a doc again for it.

• Sad 1

The one time a female doctor was present for a rectal exam, I was 20 and she was an intern shadowing my Dr. I had a prostate infection. He did the exam and then had her follow suit. She was hot. It was a little weird because the whole thing was weird for a 20 year old!

When I had my vasectomy 11 years later, same doctor, another hot female intern. I think he chose me for the intern to be present because I didn’t freak out over such things. 
I guess I need to find a new doctor out here. Who knows how that will end up. 

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Nope, most of my doctors are female.  But frankly, when I'm sick, I don't really care.  I'll take whoever is willing to help.

How is shoving a camera up your hiney ever considered "willing to help"?  Asking for a friend.  Pay attention here @Razors Edge

4 hours ago, Tizeye said:

Wrong side. I had a female GP take a culture swab inserting it into my penis. Still squirm just typing this but came back negative. The problem was, with my also being in the military medical, my wife had seen this hot female doctor at parties all over the guy. My wife says, “She did what? She held what?”

mark as solution.

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I am good with whoever for medical procedures but I did have an executive physical at Cleveland Clinic once and the female GP spent a little too much time on some parts.  That was mildly uncomfortable. 

She took your temperature rectally?  Helped you pee in a cup?  Spent an inordinate amount of time checking for a hernia?   :( 

• Hugs 1

9 hours ago, Longjohn said:

The rectal is nothing but when she scopes your bladder

I had that done and the nurse that preped me was smoking hot. I was able to make her blush....I asked her if she ever had one and accidentally blurted out WOW!!!

It's just every day stuff when you work in that field.