You Pennsylvanians take your Jello a little too seriously

Square Wheels

Man Calls Cops for Theft From Pa. Workers' Fridge

BREINIGSVILLE, Pa. October 21, 2013 (AP)

If you ever had your lunch disappear from the office refrigerator, consider what one southeastern Pennsylvania man did: He called the cops.

KYW-TV in Philadelphia ( http://cbsloc.al/1814Yx0 ) reports that Upper Macungie Township police were called Oct. 10. That's when, according to a police news release, an employee at Wakefern Food Corp. reported "that an unknown person stole his Jell-O brand strawberry Jell-O snack from the break room refrigerator."

Police say the 39-year-old victim was angry because this wasn't the first time someone had stolen his food.

So far, police say the thief hasn't been caught. Police say in a news release that the case remains under investigation.

I think this is reasonable.  Cameras should be set up to catch the perp, and then slam his ass in jail after you fire him.

Seriously, if nobody in your company gives a sh it that your lunch is repeatedly stolen, you can safely assume you have no real future there, or you at least don't want there to be one.  You might as well publicly embarrass them and have some fun with this.  Personally, I would probably spike my jello with exlax or pcp or something, then call out the druggie after his or her bizarre behavior is witnessed.

I had this happen one time

I put dog jerky treats in a plastic baggie and put them in the fridge. When they were gone, I went in the break room and said "hey, just so you know, whichever of you fuckers that ate that jerky, that was dog jerky treats that I put in there. You just ate dog food"

• Heart 2

We've had repeat offenders here where a couple of people, and they are very nice people, have had their Chobani yogurts swiped.

In high school we were building a solar house.  Each morning we would stop at a convenience store to get snacks / drinks.  I would get a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi only to find it 1/2 gone at lunch time.  One day I poured some out and added cement to it.  A few people had stomach aches that day.  Don't ef with my Pepsi (I no longer drink any soda :( ).

• Heart 1

We've had repeat offenders here where a couple of people, and they are very nice people, have had their Chobani yogurts swiped.

In high school we were building a solar house.  Each morning we would stop at a convenience store to get snacks / drinks.  I would get a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi only to find it 1/2 gone at lunch time.  One day I poured some out and added cement to it.  A few people had stomach aches that day.  Don't ef with my Pepsi (I no longer drink any soda :( ).

In college, one of my buddies lived in a suite with 16 people, 4 rooms with 4 to a room.  Beer was often swiped from the fridges, and we figured out out which of the guys it was.  We then got 7 quarts of some nasty beer and some ex-laxy type pills that we crushed to a powder.  We each drank 3 of the beers and spiked the last with the powder (a lot of it) and swirled it around pretty well and waited for the cheap bastard roommate to arrive.  

He showed up and we claimed to have drank at a bar before getting more and having more at the room, did he want the last quart?  Of course he did.

Anyway, he woke up with the runs at about 4 in the morning, and we had a great laugh at his expense.

• Heart 1

We don't have much theft at my work.  My lunch has never been touched.  People have asked to taste my things and have asked about how I make my food.  Never has someone had the nerve to take anything without permission.

Sometimes, I forget to lock my bike too.  It is nice to live in a small town

you could kill me on a MTB. I haven't ridden trail since I was 37

and sure...I have an extra room...yea, that's what it is. its sort of extra.Well, more like its sort of a room. But I got a tent if you don't like it

I was so sure you'd chicken out that I went and searched up a whole bunch of chicken images to taunt you with

now I guess I'll just wait for JSharr to post something poultry related

Why not?  I thought you were a mountain biker.

no, road bike all the way

I always crash riding trails. I have a good time, but I always crash and I just don't heal fast like I used to. So I had to give it up

no, road bike all the way

I always crash riding trails. I have a good time, but I always crash and I just don't heal fast like I used to. So I had to give it up

:huh:

But, you're younger than I am.

I sometimes crash too.  I have some scratches from this weekend to prove that fact. 

• 7 months later...