Tipping

Square Wheels

Not cows, but service people.

I hate tipping.

I rarely fly, but when I do, I think I can carry my own bag from the front door to the ticket counter.  After all I hauled it from two miles away where you made me park.  Please keep your paws off my bag.

Same goes for the dude at the hotel, I got it from the plane to your front door, I think I can get it to my room.

And when I go out to eat. why do I have to pay the person who brings my food?  I do, and I tip handsomely, but it should be added in the price of the meal.

That is generous, it fails as a rant, and is not super-compelling as merely an expressed frustration.  I don't really feel for the main character here, the drama hasn't pulled me in.  Perhaps if the scene could be painted for us with some further detail?

I was feeling generous since he sucks so bad at humor too.  Afraid he if realizes personality wise he's a complete fail, he will shut the site down.

I rarely fly, but when I do, I think I can carry my own bag from the front door to the ticket counter

I'll give you some advice...if you want to make sure your bags are there at the end of your trip, be nice to those guys and give them a fiver or a tener. A tener if you look like you are middle class. I always look like a bumkin, so I can fish out a few dollars and give them the fiver and they see that I wasn't cheap.

This is just some travel advice, you don't have to take it

why do I have to pay the person who brings my food? I do, and I tip handsomely, but it should be added in the price of the meal.

thing is that if you do that, then me and RG can't leave a good tip. We'd have to leave the "Standard" tip. Me and RG are big tippers, Wheels. You have to leave people some latitude to tip big

One of my favorites was when I went through the drive-thru at Sonic.  It was $7.00 and some change.  When I gave the person $8.00, she looked at me and asked "Do you want your change?"  I tip when I sit in the car and eat and they bring it out to me, but not at the drive-thru.  Should I?  :dontknow:

One of my favorites was when I went through the drive-thru at Sonic.  It was $7.00 and some change.  When I gave the person $8.00, she looked at me and asked "Do you want your change?"  I tip when I sit in the car and eat and they bring it out to me, but not at the drive-thru.  Should I?  :dontknow:

No.  People that ask for money don't get it.  

That is generous, it fails as a rant, and is not super-compelling as merely an expressed frustration.  I don't really feel for the main character here, the drama hasn't pulled me in.  Perhaps if the scene could be painted for us with some further detail?

And the difference is..I went to my dictionary (the Kzoo Dictionary) and here is what it says...

Rant, an expressed frustration.