🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨 🟨🟨
🟩
🟨 🟨
🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

33 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I still don't understand.  You have 4 games at once and you solve each with the same word?

Does not compute.

I work on them more or less one at a time. Do the easiest ones first and then your guesses for that one hopefully help with the others. It is fun!  So your scores will usually run something like 4-6-7-8

29 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I still don't understand.  You have 4 games at once and you solve each with the same word?

Does not compute.

You have more than the normal 6 chances, (9?), so while it requires four correct five letter words, it also keeps the hints flowing.  Working on one section may actually help in another.

Spoiler

image.png.b8cddf147e67c7dbf2e205d9c3f68c0e.png

image.png.5287192d0b8242fdceac78ace0f9ffe9.png

• Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Come on, @Philander Seabury!

Daily Quordle #22
8️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨🟨 🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨 🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟨 🟨🟩
🟩
🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨 🟨🟨
🟩
🟨 🟨
🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I didn’t make it today.  I kicked ass on a few practice games though.  

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ea0ae6a0738eb2ae367622b7fc3ec77a.png

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I kicked ass on a few practice games though.  

Just saw that. RG should try some!

Practice Quordle
2️⃣7️⃣ POUND - LUPUS
5️⃣6️⃣ STRUT - WORLD
quordle.com
🟩🟩 🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩 🟨
🟨 🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩 🟩🟨🟩

Practice Quordle
3️⃣7️⃣ CHILD - DOING
8️⃣6️⃣ TENOR - BRING
quordle.com
🟨
🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟨
🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨 🟩
🟩🟩
🟩
🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩 
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Randomguy,, if you are interested, here's what I figured out.- There are 4 games going on simultaneously and each one has a different solution.  But when you enter a guess the guess is applied to all 4 games.

So if I start with "adieu", that's the first guess on all the games.  I look at which of the 4 games has the most matches and then try to solve that one like regular wordle, but each time I guess a word, some info is filling in on the other games.  When/if I get the first answer, i look at the three remaining games to see which one has the most matches from the words I've guesses for the first game, and then try to solve that one just like regular wordle.

A letter that is in of the words may not be in the other games.  If you look at the letter board, you'll see each letter divided into 4 little quarters.  For example, the letter A may have the upper right quarter as gray, which means it's not in the upper right hand game.  But "A" could also have the upper left hand quarter in yellow which shows it's in the upper right hand game, but not in the right place. 

So I still solve each game one at a time, but by the time I get to the other games, they may have more letters filled in based on the words I already guessed.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Daily Quordle #27
5️⃣4️⃣
8️⃣7️⃣

Interesting to see which word you got first, I wasn't close on that one!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0d4685d769c4581bd55ff1eaf10c4fd6.png
It helped that I knew that word from engineering drawings being drawn on that in the old days before Mylar.

I guess it depends on what word you go after first!

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Even if you explain this to me, I can barely handle the single word one.  I would get way to frustrated.  I tried once last week, guessed a bunch of times, failed, and left.

A fun feature is the keyboard shows what letters you can use in each quadrant with yellow and green.  I guess wordle does that too but it is a lot more fun in quadraphonic!

t

4 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Even if you explain this to me, I can barely handle the single word one.  I would get way to frustrated.  I tried once last week, guessed a bunch of times, failed, and left.

I really play it like regular wordle.  I enter my first word, and then go to the game that has the most letters indicated.  I play that game until I solve it and then go to the next game that has the most letters indicated.  But all of this is supposed to be fun, so if it's frustrating to you, no reason to play it. My Mom always loved to do the jumble, but that game frustrates me, especially the picture riddle at the end.

I was afraid during today’s Wordle that Quordle had messed me up for Wordle, but thanks to stealing daughter 2’s staring word all was well. :D

i have started to try to coordinate between words a little more, like when picking words mainly to shotgun in more new letters to try to pick ones that match some green letters. Having more green and yellow letters definitely lowers the stress and consternation levels. :)

9 hours ago, Kirby said:

I really play it like regular wordle.  I enter my first word, and then go to the game that has the most letters indicated.  I play that game until I solve it and then go to the next game that has the most letters indicated.  But all of this is supposed to be fun, so if it's frustrating to you, no reason to play it. My Mom always loved to do the jumble, but that game frustrates me, especially the picture riddle at the end.

I always wanted to try the picture riddle but the jumbles were too hard to slog through. :(

• Heart 1

Daily Quordle #28
6️⃣4️⃣
8️⃣9️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨 🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨 🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩
🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨 🟨🟨