So No Superb Owl Talk?

Razors Edge

9 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Honestly, I do wonder why. Men’s tastes are all over the place when it comes to what they find attractive. 

Do men worry the same way in reciprocal?  

My guess would be, if men could have their penises made larger, they would. Not all men. Not most men. But roughly similar to the women who get bigger boobs.  There are countless pills and devices and likely some cosmetic surgeries that have been advertised for eons in mens magazines - from Playboy to Maxim or similar.  Boob jobs work and are relatively permanent, but there is no "permanent" fix for us guys, and what we got from god, we keep from god throughout our adulthood. :D

Thank god I am well known for the size of my goods :whistle:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

My guess would be, if men could have their penises made larger, they would. Not all men. Not most men. But roughly similar to the women who get bigger boobs.  There are countless pills and devices and likely some cosmetic surgeries that have been advertised for eons in mens magazines - from Playboy to Maxim or similar.  Boob jobs work and are relatively permanent, but there is no "permanent" fix for us guys, and what we got from god, we keep from god throughout our adulthood. :D

Thank god I am well known for the size of my goods :whistle:

Really?  I know there’s the hype. And I know there are ads for all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I truly believe it’s simply marketing folks creating a fear or a complex to sell product.

I am not in the ‘endowed’ department. I’ve never really cared. Not ashamed of it, nor worried about it. Actually find that fact amusing.

i guess thats why I wonder about the female side of this. Penis size has a direct impact on a woman’s physical, sensation pleasure.  But breasts do not affect the man’s physical sensation (yes, I’m aware of the other types of stimuli...) It’s most a visual thing. 

Its just how I see things, I guess. 

And the earth keeps rotating. 

Just now, Zealot said:

Its just how I see things, I guess. 

If we knew the %age of women with fake boobs, we might know how normal it is?  My guess, based on thinking of the women I know, it is not that common.  But, many may wish they could do it, and certainly many are creative with how they display what they have, but I think many gals get their augmented boobage the same way many men do - by adding weight. :)