So, Super Bowl, natural outcome or conspiracy?

Razors Edge
Go to solution Solved by maddmaxx,

From one of my favorite bloggers:

Defense.  Won the game for the Rams.  Lost it for the Bengals.  The inability of the Bengals to get a crucial 1st down on 3rd and short.  I feel like the Bengal's RB just gave up.  You can't squeeze out an extra 1/2 yard on that play to get the first?  Keep the legs churning just a little?  I smell shennanigans.  And hardly any whistles the whole game but the Rams get down to 3rd and short at the goal, don't convert, and get a bogus holding call to get a fresh set of downs?  That D holding was completely bogus.  Especially when you have a bunch of no calls all game and then BOOM.  Flag when the game is actually on the line.  Horrible call.   Now the PI call a few plays later  looked legit.  But I still feel like that's a no-call in that situation.  I have seen faaar worse from other DB's not get called.  Also the Rams can't move the ball for shit until that last drive.  Then Cincy suddenly softens up and lets them move it down the field?  

The whole thing just feels scripted to me.  And the last few super bowls have.  

Did someone get to the refs? To the Bengals RB? To the coaches or owners? Does it go to the TOP????

Too much money.  I think it's all scripted.  The Ravens won the year they had Flacco?  Come on.  He was horrid.  That team sucked.  It was all put on for Ray Lewis to retire. It seems like the NFL get's behind a player and "puts them over" like pro rasslin.  When a geriatric Peyton Manning won his second.  Brady?????  If a defender sneezed in Brady's direction they got flagged, fined, beaten and thrown out of the game.  I am telling you that the NFL scripts the outcomes.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Too much money.  I think it's all scripted.  The Ravens won the year they had Flacco?  Come on.  He was horrid.  That team sucked.  It was all put on for Ray Lewis to retire. It seems like the NFL get's behind a player and "puts them over" like pro rasslin.  When a geriatric Peyton Manning won his second.  Brady?????  If a defender sneezed in Brady's direction they got flagged, fined, beaten and thrown out of the game.  I am telling you that the NFL scripts the outcomes.  

That's why HoSmudge and I enjoyed seeing Brady's busted lip at the end of the season...and no flag. Ha!!!

• Haha 1

I seem to see a lot of chatter about the fix being in for the Rams win.  Doesn't explain the horrible non-call PI that led to the Bengals taking the lead in the 3rd.  I suppose this is a red herring?  That one non-call bothered me more than anything else in the game.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, 12string said:

There would have to be tens of thousands of people in on it, and not ONE has ever said anything?  Humans are awful at keeping secrets!

Unless.........

They're actually all ALIENS!!!

OK, now it makes sense

Exactly. Dig deeper and you'll find the truth!

22 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I probably fell asleep before it was over.

Now, if they had Tom Petty, oh wait, Prince, nevermind, oh forget it.  The halftime shows are total crap now.  I watched some of the last few, absolute garbage.

You probably miss the late-80s shows:

image.thumb.png.06d1ea03e77093c301ebc6e401a455a6.png