2022-02-15 Birthdays

Birthday Bot

1 hour ago, SpeedDemon said:

Thanks everyone!

To celebrate I sent SW out to get ice cream for lunch. Plain vanilla. The best flavor ever. I asked him to get me a small. What he returned with looked like a small. I put it into a proper bowl and it did look kind of full. Later he told me that he decided to get me a large. omg. And I ate the whole thing. No wonder it took me 30 minutes to eat. Oh well. No carbs for me today.

welcome, stay around & post more :) 

1 hour ago, SpeedDemon said:

Thanks everyone!

To celebrate I sent SW out to get ice cream for lunch. Plain vanilla. The best flavor ever. I asked him to get me a small. What he returned with looked like a small. I put it into a proper bowl and it did look kind of full. Later he told me that he decided to get me a large. omg. And I ate the whole thing. No wonder it took me 30 minutes to eat. Oh well. No carbs for me today.

Seems unfair to punish carbs today!   Weren't fat and protein also in abundance in that ice cream?  Blame them too!  Go all water, all day today or grant clemency to them all and have carbs, fats, and proteins in normal amounts.  It's only fair. 

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Seems unfair to punish carbs today!   Weren't fat and protein also in abundance in that ice cream?  Blame them too!  Go all water, all day today or grant clemency to them all and have carbs, fats, and proteins in normal amounts.  It's only fair. 

What a PITA you are!