For the NFL Fans…

ChrisL

How do you think Jared Goff feels right about now?  Sure the dude is set for life financially but…

He essentially gets fired, traded for Stafford who then takes essentially the same team to a super bowl win.  No Goff didn’t have OBJ nor Von Miller but had a healthy Robert Woods & Tyler Higbee for a full season plus Gerald Everett, a solid second TE.    

I wonder if Goff thinks, I coulda done it too, or… Damn what did he do that I didn’t…

55 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

How do you think Jared Goff feels right about now?  Sure the dude is set for life financially but…

He essentially gets fired, traded for Stafford who then takes essentially the same team to a super bowl win.  No Goff didn’t have OBJ nor Von Miller but had a healthy Robert Woods & Tyler Higbee for a full season plus Gerald Everett, a solid second TE.    

I wonder if Goff thinks, I coulda done it too, or… Damn what did he do that I didn’t…

My guess is that any starting NFL QB would think he could have done what Stafford did if he were on the Rams this year. That's not because they could - Stafford is exceptional - but I think you need that kind of self-confidence if you make to starting QB in the NFL.