Quote of the Day: Norman Vincent Peale

Inspiration Bot

11 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Depends on what you are doing.  If your goal is world domination and the mass extinction of "inferior" races of people, quitting can never occur too soon.

When you find yourself stuck in a deep hole, the first thing to do is quit digging!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

When you find yourself stuck in a deep hole, the first thing to do is quit digging!

Not necessarily. The person in the proverbial ‘hole’ may know something others do not. They might be about to ‘break through’ to another side. 

The meme I posted reflects this. Should the bird stop? Or the rodent?

26 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Not necessarily. The person in the proverbial ‘hole’ may know something others do not. They might be about to ‘break through’ to another side. 

...vs doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

18 hours ago, Zealot said:

As do I. But it’s Angelina’s portrayed British accent that inspired it for me  -swooning sigh-

Diana was a wonderful actress. And a lovely woman. 😊 

Thank goodness Mosey Susan splained it for me!  I had no idea who she was but I liked the picture. :)  Beautiful woman. Her face reminds me of MTM. 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Thank goodness Mosey Susan splained it for me!  I had no idea who she was but I liked the picture. :)  Beautiful woman. Her face reminds me of MTM. 

You didn’t know who Diana Rigg was, specifically the character Emma Peel that she played in the old spy series “The Avengers”?  You missed out!  😊