How far away is "far, far away"?

jsharr

I am thinking outside the border of your state that is farthest from your home is far away and then going another state over is far far away.  All of Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia falls under far far away, esp if there are large numbers of castles, damsels, dragons and unicorns.  Parts of Greenland are far far away, but most of it is just "meh".

I am thinking outside the border of your state that is farthest from your home is far away and then going another state over is far far away.  All of Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia falls under far far away, esp if there are large numbers of castles, damsels, dragons and unicorns.  Parts of Greenland are far far away, but most of it is just "meh".

It depends on perspective.  Is it a land that is far, far away, or a body of water?

far away is like you say...but in Texas, the distance you can go and still be in your state could still be far, far away to me

way far away would be Europe, Asia, California ... places you only see in the movies

far away is like you say...but in Texas, the distance you can go and still be in your state could still be far, far away to me

way far away would be Europe, Asia, California ... places you only see in the movies

Asia doesn't exist for me, but I am afraid of asians.  If I am on a train with bunches of asians, can Godzilla really be far away?

I don't think so.