I am not sure what to do tonight

Kirby

3 hours ago, Kirby said:

Tonight is supposed to be the Snow Moon, but it's unusually warm and won't be snowing.  Does this mean there won't be a full moon tonight?

Maybe you can get one of those cans of spray snow to use?  I heard the Chinese used 3.8 billion cans of it so far for the Winter Olympics.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I never imagined that for the southwest.  I assumed 70 - 120 and sunny every day.

ABQ is at 5600 feet elevation. The mountain at our east tops out at 10,300, and there’s a ski area on the eastern slope. Northern NM is higher still, and there are ski area at Santa Fe and Los Alamos. 

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I never imagined that for the southwest.  I assumed 70 - 120 and sunny every day.

13 hours ago, MoseySusan said:

ABQ is at 5600 feet elevation. The mountain at our east tops out at 10,300, and there’s a ski area on the eastern slope. Northern NM is higher still, and there are ski area at Santa Fe and Los Alamos. 

This is a hard concept for me.  Everything in Arizona and NM is desert.  There is no vegetation or water.  Only sand and cacti.  At least that's what my head sees.  

• Heart 1

55 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

This is a hard concept for me.  Everything in Arizona and NM is desert.  There is no vegetation or water.  Only sand and cacti.  At least that's what my head sees.  

It’s dry, for sure. But lots of mountains, and the northern parts of both states have alpine areas. 

43C3FF9A-1F54-4B07-846E-45AE14BA5B6D.jpeg

• Heart 1