This fat, sedentary bastardo is going to eat this doughnut

Dottleshead

7 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Today's question is this -- I'm feeling under protest.  I'm protesting my fat.  Should I go back to said donut shop and show them who's boss?  I could order like 5 old fashioned and a maple.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. 

I've been running / riding for a few months now.  I'm optimistic things will continue to get better.

I bought a small weight set about a year ago.  Today I committed to using them.

I am going to research cycling / running exercises to help me get better at both, as well as reduce injuries.

What are you going to do on your new journey?

• Heart 3

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

So true confession time.  Those are not pure old fashioned doughnuts, the were old fashioned glazed donuts.  So I got more fat stuff.

I used to eat the plain cake donuts.  I'd call them diet donuts.    Now...  I can't remember the last time I ate one.   That said... I still eat WAY too much stuff that bad for me. 

Meijer Cake Donut, Plain, 6 ct | Meijer

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Bikeguy said:

I used to eat the plain cake donuts.  I'd call them diet donuts.    Now...  I can't remember the last time I ate one.   That said... I still eat WAY too much stuff that bad for me. 

Meijer Cake Donut, Plain, 6 ct | Meijer

Yeah that oil saturated yeast mass already has too much sugar. Throw in some glaze, frosting, and/or sprinkles and you might as well be dead. 

• Haha 1