Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap

Airehead

6 hours ago, Zealot said:

Next, “Renegade”...

Gimme a job, give me security, give me a chance to survive.  I'm just a poor soul living in the unemployment line, my God I'm hardly alive.  My mother, my father, my wife and my friends, you see them laughing in my face.... 

I see where you're going with that.  Wait.  That's Blue Collar Man and doesn't really fit @Airehead.  You're tune is more troublesome and morbid.  I'd say that fits @ChrisL more.  Guy is a total renegade -- served his country, was a former cop, and now is a kajillionaire CEO type whose Rams won the Super Bowl.  That guy lurks on the outside.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

Gimme a job, give me security, give me a chance to survive.  I'm just a poor soul living in the unemployment line, my God I'm hardly alive.  My mother, my father, my wife and my friends, you see them laughing in my face.... 

I see where you're going with that.  Wait.  That's Blue Collar Man and doesn't really fit @Airehead.  You're tune is more troublesome and morbid.  I'd say that fits @ChrisL more.  Guy is a total renegade -- served his country, was a former cop, and now is a kajillionaire CEO type whose Rams won the Super Bowl.  That guy lurks on the outside.

Oh mama.... 

5 hours ago, Dottles said:

All true except the Kajillionaire part. Well that and the CEO part.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1