Good afternoon, bastards!

Ralphie

I am having my first cup of coffee of the day,and it is spectacular. :)  A hearty European dark roast that must be drank fresh so it is not too bitter.  It is especially good after a wonderful big salad lunch.  The highlights were green pepper, Campari tomatoes, feta, and homemade toasted croutons made from a hearty multigrain French bread that is going stale.  Now for some relaxing in the sun. :)

I spent the morning in the basement trying to organize my work area.  I made a dent in it.  Currently eating a bowl of WoKzoo's turkey chile (with 2 kinds of beans).  Next it's outside to gather some fire wood for a fire at my daughters this evening (I'll probably throw in a small load of split wood for her fireplace).  After the family gathering it's sitting down in front of the TV for the Irish FSU game.  I don't have a dog in that fight but I hope to see a good football game.

I watched my granddaughter play her last soccer game of the season this morning.  It was very cold and raining a bit.  Her mind wasn't on the game, she just wanted it to be over. The rain has stopped but it's still cold.  I have a nice fire going in the furnace so it is nice and warm in here. I'm going to do some baking, probably brownies and maybe some homemade bread.  I'll install new showerheads on the shower and probably soak a bit in the hot tub. My spa room looks like a jungle these days with all the plants I brought in for the winter.

10710748_10152533836652762_7742178287680

I went to the range and shot at 50m for the first time....very humbling experience. :(

Hung two new light fixtures upstairs, then had to come into the office for some work since my computer wouldn't let me connect from home for some reason.   Anyway, got the work done, hit the treadmill in the gym for 30 minutes and about to go have dinnner with the kid.

Just got back from visiting dad in the hospital.he is doing better the last couple days then he was all week. I guess 6 hours of surgery will take a lot out of you. They are hoping to send him to an inpatient rehab for a week or two on Tuesday. That is only 10 miles from home instead of across the lake inVt.

We went to the Milwaukee snowmobile show and as usual, spent too much money. The good news is I think I found someone to buy one of my old snowmobiles to recoup some cash. Which is nice. :nod head: 

Also, does anyone want to buy a couple of pristine Honda Twinstars?  Because I think I finally found my wife's next motorcycle and I need the space. AND I just need to talk her into it. :whistle:

http://kawasaki.com/Products/2015-VULCAN-S-ABS