The Fappening

Chris...

I clicked on someone from another online meeting places link to them.

I clicked off after a few moments. Pron is scripted and consensual. These were obviously made to be very private and none of my fracking business. 

I felt quite dirty even for being curious. 

I clicked through some, and it was good fun.  I will say that it isn't very different from when they are in bikinis or somesuch, so it was a lot of to-do about not much, it seems.  I wanted to click on Jennifer Lawrence, but those pics were gone for some reason.

I didn't feel dirty at all.  I also didn't click on any video, though, I imagine that was the real private stuff.

I clicked through some, and it was good fun.  I will say that it isn't very different from when they are in bikinis or somesuch, so it was a lot of to-do about not much, it seems.  I wanted to click on Jennifer Lawrence, but those pics were gone for some reason.

I didn't feel dirty at all.  I also didn't click on any video, though, I imagine that was the real private stuff.

Then you missed the quite extreme photos. Trust me they were blush worthy. Not that you wouldn't see these photos in pron but give as how they were obtained and how these should have been kept private, that is what bothered me.