On line shopping sucks

BR46

I like to be able to touch and see what I'm purchasing. I like to see how well it's made and not just looking at a photo on my phone. I feel like I'm always waiting for a package to be delivered when I like wondering around the store or motorcycle shop in search of what I'm looking for.

We had to play the shipping game a few times because everything is on line because stores are closed and out of business or they don't stock a lot of products anymore. When Wo46 bought a new set of leathers we shipping things back and forth a few times and it took over 3 weeks from start to finish to get the proper fit. I've driven 2 1/2 hours one way so I could get a helmet with the proper fit that I needed. 

I hate on line shopping. 

• Heart 1

I like the convenience and wide-selection of online shopping but, as far as non-packaged groceries goes, I don't even want it delivered - I want to see it and pick it out myself.

The thing I do hate about online shopping is when the seller doesn't list details that are clearly important to the buyer.  What are the dimensions of the item?  How much maximum weight does the kitchen scale measure?  Etc.

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

I am hoping to prove your wrong later today.

What are you going to do if they don't fit?

The stitching on one of the boot suck?

You are going to have to send them back and wait another week and a half. 

4 minutes ago, BR46 said:

What are you going to do if they don't fit?

The stitching on one of the boot suck?

You are going to have to send them back and wait another week and a half. 

Yep....  But I cannot find a basic brown boot in a brick and mortar store, so I am going to give them a shot.

• Heart 1

So @BR46, Tecovas has great customer support.  They offered to let me ship the boots back free or go to their Plano Texas store or their Henderson Avenue store in Dallas to either exchange or return the boots.  Going to drive to the Plano store and see what I think.

• Heart 2