Happy Birthday Sarah R!

Birthday Bot

Thanks for the birthday wishes!  It is true I haven't been on any cycling site for most of this year.  Things have been crazy with schedules.  It is true, I did get a Pug for my birthday.  I will try to remember how to post a picture of it.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for the birthday wishes!  It is true I haven't been on any cycling site for most of this year.  Things have been crazy with schedules.  It is true, I did get a Pug for my birthday.  I will try to remember how to post a picture of it.

Yay!  Happy B'day, Sarah!   :)  :)  :)

• Heart 1

• 4 years later...
4 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

A multi year virtual barfday card-cool!

HBD Sarah!  I (just barely) remember you from the bicycling love forum. 

She is our weight loss hero. She had lost weight by the time she joined the forum but gave credit to cycling for helping her to lose weight. Her recent FB photos I can see she is still slim and fit and still cycling. I told her we were thinking about her today so maybe if we are lucky she will stop in and say hi.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

She is our weight loss hero. She had lost weight by the time she joined the forum but gave credit to cycling for helping her to lose weight. Her recent FB photos I can see she is still slim and fit and still cycling. I told her we were thinking about her today so maybe if we are lucky she will stop in and say hi.

The world Shirley needs more of those!

At least the first world does. 

• 11 months later...