A thread just for Airehead

Kzoo

...the poop collection will confuse the hell out of alien observers.  I love the idea of taking something 100% natural and bio-degradeable, stuffing it into something 100% unnatural and non-bio-degradeable, and then sending it to a place where it can be dug up 1,000 years from now so scientists can analyze what my pup had for dinner!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

They four legged ones were the master race.  They controlled the hairless bipeds.  The bipeds were forced to entertain and feed the quadrupeds and even had to pick up and preserve their feces.

Perspective is everything. 

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Yup!  Seinfeld had the bit aboot aliens thinking the dogs are in charge because the humans follow 2 steps behind on a leash and pick up their poop. :D

Yep.  I dug that up and used it here.  I may need to get a pith helmet, or a bull whip

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I love the idea of taking something 100% natural and bio-degradeable, stuffing it into something 100% unnatural and non-bio-degradeable, and then sending it to a place where it can be dug up 1,000 years from now so scientists can analyze what my pup had for dinner!

I like that way better than stepping in it and letting 'biodegrade' on the bottom of my shoe.

;)