The Story of my F One Fiddy

Parr8hed

Just now, Old No. 7 said:

Interesting. Stupid usually has an additional surcharge, aka education cost. Glad you received a pass on that.

One of my best friends is in management there at that dealership.  He takes care of me.  It occurred to me how easy it would be to say that the fuel pump was out, the computer was malfunctioning, etc.  Something pricey that they could bill me for then simply plug the HPFP back in and say they fixed it.  Would be super easy to be shady with this sort of thing.  

15 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

One of my best friends is in management there at that dealership.  He takes care of me.  It occurred to me how easy it would be to say that the fuel pump was out, the computer was malfunctioning, etc.  Something pricey that they could bill me for then simply plug the HPFP back in and say they fixed it.  Would be super easy to be shady with this sort of thing.  

All true but they very easily could have just charged a minimum labor fee. One hour at what $150 an hour…. 

Seems like your friend hooked you up.

32 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

All true but they very easily could have just charged a minimum labor fee. One hour at what $150 an hour…. 

Seems like your friend hooked you up.

Yea, I expected at least a "diagnostic fee" or something along those lines.  I mean they had to hook it up to a computer to read the CEL.  That in itself should have been a fee.