What time of the day do you eat lunch?

Kirby

Do you eat lunch at the same time most days or does it vary?  If you have a set time, what time is it?  I was speaking with a coworker who always used to eat lunch at noon.  But after working from home for two years, he said he tends to eat lunch much later and he's not sure if he'll revert when we return to the office.  So how about you?  When do you eat lunch?

Mine varies, mostly due to activity.

I tend to eat lunch between noon and 1:30 pm, delaying it if I'm not hungry (doesn't happen frequently!) to push back supper time so I'll have less desire to snack later in the evening - the only time I allow myself to do it.

If I'm going to walk Jake 2-3 miles around about 1 pm if it's the best time due to weather, I tend to eat lunch around 11 am.  If the walk is noon or sooner, I'll drink a 70 Calorie, 12 oz. can of V8 before I walk and eat a light lunch later than normal.

• Heart 1

Noontime is lunchtime, but if I have a large breakfast I usually skip lunch and wait until 6 or 7 for dinner. Wo7 likes three meals a day; if I lived alone, I could snack one or two meals instead of sitting down. Today I boiled some linguine, heated some lemon infused olive oil in a small frying pan and added a can of sardines, some crushed red pepper and some garlic powder. It was really good. 

• Heart 1

For past 15 years, I rarely eat lunch. Tends to be 2 light breakfasts...1 at home and then 1-2 hrs. later at office, tea or coffee plus fruit or several slices of cheese, etc.  Sure, I sat with colleagues in lunch rm. before covid and sometimes they asked me if I ever had lunch.  I had my coffee while we talked and them eating.

Then it's dinner some time during 5:00-7:00 pm. 

I got into the habit of 2  light breakfasts, when working for previous employers, located alot further away from home:  After cycling to work, I got a little hungry. So I nipped that earlier in the day...hence 2nd light breakfast.