In your enjoyment..

MoseySusan
Go to solution Solved by Zephyr,

I was tricked by the other truck drivers one time up in Connecticut to go in a bar for a beer. The women serving the drinks were not wearing any clothes and neither were the dancers. They were all good looking. I could never figure out why the other drivers left so early to drive up to Connecticut. I always left after I had dinner with my family they would leave as soon as their trucks were loaded in the morning the day before they were to deliver.

The other drivers knew my wife was out of town so they said you might as well drive up with us. The name of the bar was Molly Malone’s in New Britain Connecticut.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I was tricked by the other truck drivers one time up in Connecticut to go in a bar for a beer. The women serving the drinks were not wearing any clothes and neither were the dancers. They were all good looking. I could never figure out why the other drivers left so early to drive up to Connecticut. I always left after I had dinner with my family they would leave as soon as their trucks were loaded in the morning the day before they were to deliver.

The other drivers knew my wife was out of town so they said you might as well drive up with us. The name of the bar was Molly Malone’s in New Britain Connecticut.

Closed in 1998 due to legal / monetary issues.  

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-xpm-1998-09-26-9809260224-story.html

• Solution
1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

Yes.

I have been asked, did not follow through.  My mom always said she never worried about me with peer pressure because I was always confident enough to stand up for myself or just say no and walk away when I didn't want to partake in something

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I have been asked, did not follow through.  My mom always said she never worried about me with peer pressure because I was always confident enough to stand up for myself or just say no and walk away when I didn't want to partake in something

Pretty much the same with me. The odd thing is I have had to stand my ground and tell bosses & employers that I won’t do something as it just went against my moral compass.  

My current boss in a fit of anger wanted me to do something damaging to another executive.  I told him he’s fucking out of his mind and I wouldn’t do it.  When he calmed down he thanked me for not doing it. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1