My day is off to a good start!

Kirby

Because I live in a condo, we have shared garbage bins.  They pick up on Mondays and Thursdays, which means the period between the Thursday/Monday pickup is one day longer than the other garbage period.  The bins can get pretty crowded on the longer period, so I try to make sure that I get my garbage out on Thursday before the pick up. 

But the waste disposal guys are tricky!  Sometimes they come very early on Thursday and sometimes they come late. But I was able to get my garbage out early today before the pick up.  Yay me!!!! 

Sure I somehow twisted my back during the night and I woke up barely able to move, today is still off to a good start! :hapydance:

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2

4 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Not that anyone cares, but I got the Wordle in 2 trys.

I've never gotten it in two tries, and given my starting word, I don't think I ever will.  Well that and my bad guesses. :nodhead:

• Heart 3

34 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

my trash can is full in the kitchen.  I am scared to walk on the icy driveway to set it out

If it's icy enough can you just stand in the doorway and push it out to the curb? :scratchhead:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kirby said:

Because I live in a condo, we have shared garbage bins.  They pick up on Mondays and Thursdays, which means the period between the Thursday/Monday pickup is one day longer than the other garbage period.  The bins can get pretty crowded on the longer period, so I try to make sure that I get my garbage out on Thursday before the pick up. 

But the waste disposal guys are tricky!  Sometimes they come very early on Thursday and sometimes they come late. But I was able to get my garbage out early today before the pick up.  Yay me!!!! 

Sure I somehow twisted my back during the night and I woke up barely able to move, today is still off to a good start! :hapydance:

Hope your back gets relaxed back to normal. :console:

We don't we get garbage pickup twice/wk. It has worked out well for right frequency. 

I'm glad our municipality has had food scrap pickup for past few yrs. Less use of kitchen garberators (which would cost to get someone to drain, etc.). 

Sometimes just amazing how much garbage piles up...more of people moving in and out for the type of debris I see.  Does your building have only a small number of renters?