Organization

dinneR

8 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

You and your "facts" are a bit annoying.   Why let truth ruin an otherwise perfectly good joke? 

When we were bikepacking in UT last summer, we were descending Thunder Mtn. I was at the bottom waiting for my GF. My bike was leaning against a rock and I was on the ground eating M&Ms. I heard a horse, poked my head out and saw a guide in full cowboy regalia and two clients in sneakers. I yelled to my GF horses coming so she would barrel down toward them. The guide told me to come out so the horse could see me otherwise it would think I was a grizzly. I did. When they passed, my GF said Utah killed all of it's grizzlies 30 years ago. She said the guide was trying to look cool for his clients to improve his tip and he was probably from NJ.

1 minute ago, denniS said:

When we were bikepacking in UT last summer, we were descending Thunder Mtn. I was at the bottom waiting for my GF. My bike was leaning against a rock and I was on the ground eating M&Ms. I heard a horse, poked my head out and saw a guide in full cowboy regalia and two clients in sneakers. I yelled to my GF horses coming so she would barrel down toward them. The guide told me to come out so the horse could see me otherwise it would think I was a grizzly. I did. When they passed, my GF said Utah killed all of it's grizzlies 30 years ago. She said the guide was trying to look cool for his clients to improve his tip and he was probably from NJ.

Or Texas.  Those Texicans know jack shit about most things, but will shoot their mouths off all the time trying be funny, or impress people, or whatever.  Heck, they do not really need a reason to shoot their mouths, or guns off.

• Haha 1