Highs and Lows of my Thursday

petitepedal

My lady with anxiety who I thought was settling in..came to ask me about her electronic payment...about a dozen times :frantics:....Snow started falling this afternoon..1 to 2 inches by drive time for a messy pm commute..

Met with the boss after the4 hour board meeting :runcirclsmiley:...I will get my promotion raise around March 15 :cheerleader: Also board and my boss have noticed my stress level has gone down since MiniMe came on board :loveshower: They also see that we work well together.

I was gonna leave work about 15 minutes early due to the slower drive time..but the custodian did not set up for an event tonight..so...I managed to leave at my regular time..due to the snow..it took 1 hour to get to my trainer session :runcirclsmiley:So we got a late start..and I left there a little late..got home about 7:50pm..hungry and tired and damn it this old guy who bought the former board president's condo some how thought my parking spot was his..and the ass on his caddy was hanging out 3 feet beyond the pillar :frantics::angry:...I had to track down the owner..and he uses a Walker so it was 8:15 before I was settled inside and nuking dinner.

I can feel some of my muscles from my work out..

The end :D

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

19 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

What  is her (I assume female) work background

A bachelor degree in psychology, lots of food service experience including management, some tech support..and for several years a massage therapist with her own practice..which covid more or less shut down.

She is awesome..and I tell her that often :loveshower:

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

A bachelor degree in psychology, lots of food service experience including management, some tech support..and for several years a massage therapist with her own practice..which covid more or less shut down.

She is awesome..and I tell her that often :loveshower:

Sounds like a great set of skills she has and to do her job for  organization.