Shout out

Zealot

1 hour ago, Zealot said:

To @Dirtyhip. Not to embarrass you, but simply to thank you for your concern, your advice and your kindness. 

Peace, this day. 😊 

Aww, that is very nice.

You have the voice of a gentleman, kind sir. You sound exactly as I had imagined.

32 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

She is a cool chick.  I would love to meet her.  I would like to introduce her to Emmy.  

I want to meet all of your family too. I think you would like to meet the Trail Boss.  From everything I hear, he is one of the best at his place of employment.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Posts like this remind me that this is a good place. 

I really enjoy participating in a mutual admiration society, and I mean that in a good way, not like obnoxious people from the same college. :D

And Fred Gwynne singing the song is totally awesome. I posted it here  ages ago so I will see ifn I can dredge it up. :)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

Aww, that is very nice.

You have the voice of a gentleman, kind sir. You sound exactly as I had imagined.

Thank you. However I’m not sure my dental office thinks so at this moment. Told me what my out of pocket was going to be for some work I need done.  😮 with all the medical stuff going on, this is just crazy. And I pretty much iterated that. 😂 

I also called them back and apologized for my frustration.  They’re a good group to work with.

Anyway, to return the compliment, you sounded very much as I’d imagined as well.  I enjoyed our conversation immensely.  😊 

Peace, this day.

59 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I really enjoy participating in a mutual admiration society, and I mean that in a good way, not like obnoxious people from the same college. :D

And Fred Gwynne singing the song is totally awesome. I posted it here  ages ago so I will see ifn I can dredge it up. :)

Herman?  Awesome, please repost! 😊