Freezing rain

Airehead

Freezing rain for us overnight. My bamboo is lying on the ground. Had to scrape the car. But the roads were fine, just wet. 

The trees were beautiful. Looked like they were encased in crystal. And you don’t want to make a sound in the early morning stillness for fear they may shatter if the enchantment is broken. 😊 

• Heart 1

We were right on the edge of some of that.  Yesterday we had some rain that just hit the ground and froze.  But it wasn't all sleety-like on the way down.  Last night there was a little ice on my truck but not much.  Appears to be little to no precip now.  Good luck with yours.  sounds fun. 

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Freezing rain for us overnight. My bamboo is lying on the ground. Had to scrape the car. But the roads were fine, just wet. 

The trees were beautiful. Looked like they were encased in crystal. And you don’t want to make a sound in the early morning stillness for fear they may shatter if the enchantment is broken. 😊 

A423A3E7-1E9B-47DA-BB4D-07E5BB629A3B.thumb.jpeg.f6bf7f1f495e6887769d5f912a3ce93e.jpeg

• Heart 3