Wilbur Might Be On To Something...

Razors Edge

17 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I had a 7:30 am doctor's appointment and bloodwork, so had to do a 12 hour fast.

I did get to drink black coffee and water, but really, I wasn't hungry or bothered by not eating for 12 hours at all.  Zero hunger pangs. :dontknow:

That is a sign your insides are slowly dying.

• Hugs 2

7 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Jimmy Fallon: “Christina Aguilera used to be acute. Now she’s just askanky”. (After a news story where she had acute pneumonia). One of the biggest cheap shots of all time!

I saw Fallon a few nights ago before the Russians invaded Ukraine.  He made a joke that Putin had already made up his mind to invade, but that he wasn't sure whether to wear a shirt or just go shirtless.  

How can anybody make jokes about such a despicable person and heinous event where many people are dying and will continue to die?   :angry:  

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

How can anybody make jokes about such a despicable person and heinous event where many people are dying and will continue to die? 

That takes most of the best butts of a joke off the table?  Sure, mocking Mother Teresa, the Pope, or the Dali Lama is fun, but that gets old fast.  Putin, Lil Kim, Xi, or the likes are always good subjects.