Working on my weekend to do list

petitepedal

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:frantics:I think I will be re-organizing my lower kitchen cabinets in addition to other stuff..:blink:

Take a long hard look at all that stuff and ask when the last time you used it was, and why you might need it in the future.  Every time I pull everything out from a cabinet - to wipe down, adjust a shelf height, or just reconfigure stuff - I realize there is stuff that can be "retired".  We have the space to do that in stages - ie main cabinet to a pantry spot first so if we do need it, it comes back into rotation.  Then, after a good bit of time, boxed up from the pantry and moved to the garage - with a label "for donation after xx/yy/zzzz" (noting a date 6 months away).  Then six months later, I can drop it at a charity, toss it in the trash, sell at a garage sale, or give away.

• Heart 1

59 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Take a long hard look at all that stuff and ask when the last time you used it was, and why you might need it in the future.  Every time I pull everything out from a cabinet - to wipe down, adjust a shelf height, or just reconfigure stuff - I realize there is stuff that can be "retired".  We have the space to do that in stages - ie main cabinet to a pantry spot first so if we do need it, it comes back into rotation.  Then, after a good bit of time, boxed up from the pantry and moved to the garage - with a label "for donation after xx/yy/zzzz" (noting a date 6 months away).  Then six months later, I can drop it at a charity, toss it in the trash, sell at a garage sale, or give away.

Before I even get started..I put 1 item in the donation box...I will probably just toss my old George Forman grill..

• Heart 2