So, I tried this plant based protein shake.

MoseySusan

6 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

The label looks so promising. Organic, delicious, vegan, 6 veggies, 1.5 billion probiotics... All the amino acids, all the sprouted legumes, all the non-GMO. How could this be anything short of delightful? 

And yet, it tastes awful. The label says, "Delicious with unsweetened almond milk." Not true. It should say, "An acquired taste. Give it two or three tries before you rule it out completely." Or, maybe it should say, "Forget about the taste. Read the label several times to remind yourself why you are ingesting this chaos." 

Which product?  Ingredient list?

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

Garden of Life Organic Protein + Greens, Chocolate. Check out this righteous ingredient list and nutritional values, if you can choke it down. I like my labeling better.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 9.52.43 AM.png

Wow. Better hope Costco will take that back!  Otherwise, you're drinking sludge for the next two years!

13 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Garden of Life Organic Protein + Greens, Chocolate. Check out this righteous ingredient list and nutritional values, if you can choke it down. I like my labeling better.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 9.52.43 AM.png

It sounds healthy, but I do like your description better.

You probably ought to mix it with ice cream.

• Heart 2

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Wow. Better hope Costco will take that back!  Otherwise, you're drinking sludge for the next two years!

18 servings. It looks bigger on camera. I'm giving a half portion to #2 son tonight, trying to replace his bedtime refrigerator graze with something creamy and satisfying.