02 saturation test

Dirtyhip

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

My number was 99 today.  I got so excited and put my hands in the air, and said "Yaaaay!"  The MA thought I was quite funny.  Of course, then my heart rate went from athlete mode to active athlete mode.  HAHA

Doc came in and I said, "Did you see my O2 stat, 99!"  She said, "Yes, that is great.  Top percenter."  Then she said "Tell your husband that some kid just knocked off his record for low heart rate and blood pressure."  She said, "I finally saw a healthy person that had very low stats like his, but again, your husband is over 50."  I told Trail Boss this and he said "Oh sure, but I am probably old enough to be that kid's Dad."  

:D

Last time I had very low blood pressure and heart rate they called an ambulance for me and I spent a week in the horsespittle, ran a bunch of tests and then sent me home. I had to have my brother come and take me to get my car still parked at the doctor’s office. I wonder what the people in the waiting room think when they see me walk in to see the doctor and they wheel me out on a gurney? It happened twice last year. Two different doctors.

• Hugs 3

9 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Last time I had very low blood pressure and heart rate they called an ambulance for me and I spent a week in the horsespittle, ran a bunch of tests and then sent me home. I had to have my brother come and take me to get my car still parked at the doctor’s office. I wonder what the people in the waiting room think when they see me walk in to see the doctor and they wheel me out on a gurney? It happened twice last year. Two different doctors.

This is interesting.  It does freak out the staff, and then the doc just says, yeah, this is normal for him.  

When you were younger, did you also run really low?

• Heart 1