jamie lee curtis

shootingstar

I  don't  watch movies  so I don't know about enough her acting.

But as a celebrity (older) actress,  she just seems like an interesting, strong woman in Hollywood who was able to strike fame on her own, away from her father's celebrity stardom, etc. I realize she has a smart publicist who may prompt her to say right things publicly, have the right different public images.  Still I like her as a celebrity actress, who just goes on her own path.

• Heart 2

In 1983 Pontiac IL was one of the towns in my service area.   I got to meet the Grandview USA production crew, and the City Manager of Pontiac for a meeting about temporally electric power.  Jamie Lee Curtis was there, but I wasn't important enough to meet her.   She was about 40 feet away with some crew members, etc... 

51wrrkp+8JL.jpg

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I liked her in a Fish Called Wanda.   Shortly after that she made a public statement that she was going to let her body age appropriately and if people didn't like it, that was their problem.  It was her push back on body shaming. 

Still she keeps fit and to be healthy...reading  her  bio, she had cosmetic surgery which led to her use of  opiates medication...etc. I'm sure there's some truth all this.

She keeps fit/active. We know  here in this forum, what that means in effort.  One doesn't have to be a movie star to figure out that one.  Of course, who wants a job where  your physical appearance is  whole part of your brand, even if one is a terrific performer/singer, etc.

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

Still she keeps fit and to be healthy...reading  her  bio, she had cosmetic surgery which led to her use of  opiates medication...etc. I'm sure there's some truth all this.

She keeps fit/active. We know  here in this forum, what that means in effort.  One doesn't have to be a movie star to figure out that one.  Of course, who wants a job where  your physical appearance is  whole part of your brand, even if one is a terrific performer/singer, etc.

Yes, her issue was that" fit", in Hollywood, had become unhealthy. 

• Heart 1