Sunday plans...

petitepedal
Go to solution Solved by petitepedal,

WoW is going to get her hair re-color completed. It’s Silent Sunday at South Mountain. Going to see if my legs are up to it! 
This morning we went to a farmers market in Casa Grande. $12 got us about 60 lbs of fresh produce! We got 3 varieties of squash, beef steak tomatoes, purple tomatoes, English cucumbers, green beans and a couple things I’m forgetting at the moment. Not realizing we were going to get that much, we did. A little road trip up to drop off some of the veggies for the girls. That turned into an afternoon with oldest daughter as we went to the nursery I visited last week and daughter showed us a couple international food markets. We bought some noodles, sauces and spices to work with the veggies. 

• Heart 3
  • Envious 1

I’m on war duty at noon. My boss scheduled a call with Germany at noon to review the Russian Sanctions. She has to put together a slide deck for the big boss to present to our board of directors Monday morning UK time.

At the same time I’m hosting dinner for eight with my family. Making a big pot of chili at 6:30 before I get my mom and go to church. Then my brother and his wife and their son/daughter in law are coming over. BuffCarla will have to heat up the chili while I’m yakking about sanctions. Mostly it’s the lawyers talking/wordsmithing and I just have to implement the changes we discuss tomorrow. 

• Heart 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

10 hours ago, BuffJim said:

I’m on war duty at noon. My boss scheduled a call with Germany at noon to review the Russian Sanctions. She has to put together a slide deck for the big boss to present to our board of directors Monday morning UK time.

At the same time I’m hosting dinner for eight with my family. Making a big pot of chili at 6:30 before I get my mom and go to church. Then my brother and his wife and their son/daughter in law are coming over. BuffCarla will have to heat up the chili while I’m yakking about sanctions. Mostly it’s the lawyers talking/wordsmithing and I just have to implement the changes we discuss tomorrow. 

Work call canceled :party: Now waiting for our company to file in. 

• Heart 2
  • Confused 1

Went to So7’s storage unit and loaded his pickup and our Mazda with boxes. Just finished unloading and going back for the last load. While we were there, a band was practicing in a unit a few doors down. Drum kit, bass, and guitar. No microphone but someone was signing anyway. Bad Moon Rising, Roadhouse Blues, American Girl, some grunge stuff I recognized but don’t know the name of it. The hallways are named after US states; so7 is on Arizonia. Yes, they spelled it that way. 

• Heart 1

46 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Went to So7’s storage unit and loaded his pickup and our Mazda with boxes. Just finished unloading and going back for the last load. While we were there, a band was practicing in a unit a few doors down. Drum kit, bass, and guitar. No microphone but someone was signing anyway. Bad Moon Rising, Roadhouse Blues, American Girl, some grunge stuff I recognized but don’t know the name of it. The hallways are named after US states; so7 is on Arizonia. Yes, they spelled it that way. 

I think spelling no longer matters. 😢