Sorry, but these are far superior.

Wilbur

1 minute ago, Rattlecan said:

Now here is something I can get behind. I had a driver/sales job with this company for a few months 50 years ago. This was our biggest seller.

Vachon.jpg

When I was in high school I was driving a forklift from freezers to reefers loading these. 

s-l300.png I remember liking them at the time. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

I've always loved Mallo Cups, but it's hard to find them locally anymore.

When my sister got the name of a soldier to write to in Saudi Arabia in 1991 during Operation Desert Storm, she learned he, from Maine, loved Mallo Cups.  They're made by Boyer Candy in Altoona, PA, and when we visited an aunt who lived there, we stopped at Boyer and sent a case of them to him - Boyer volunteered to pick up the cost of postage!

That 1st Cavalry tank driver and my sister eventually married - he's my BiL Brian who is getting a cancerous lung lobe removed in a month and will hopefully be cured.

image.png.214688063a5702e16b59402b4618003a.png

1 minute ago, MickinMD said:

I've always loved Mallo Cups, but it's hard to find them locally anymore.

When my sister got the name of a soldier to write to in Saudi Arabia in 1991 during Operation Desert Storm, she learned he, from Maine, loved Mallo Cups.  They're made by Boyer Candy in Altoona, PA, and when we visited an aunt who lived there, we stopped at Boyer and sent a case of them to him - Boyer volunteered to pick up the cost of postage!

That 1st Cavalry tank driver and my sister eventually married - he's my BiL Brian who is getting a cancerous lung lobe removed in a month and will hopefully be cured.

image.png.214688063a5702e16b59402b4618003a.png

Best to your BiL, Mick. 

6 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Now I want some, but alas, they are probably local only, like New Glarus. :(
$3.09, $21 ground shipping  :wacko:

They are not available all over the state. 

I promise you that next time I'm in the Baraboo area I will pickup some Cow Pies and send them to you. 

7 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

And don't forget the ultimate Southern sugar bomb. :hapydance:

KrispyKreme_GlazedDozen.jpg

We have a local favorite available only at the Kwik Trip gas station. 

I present to you the Kwik Trip Glazer

image.png.adb30786f8e33c81945d9c70807be0ca.png

Your fast track to diabetes 

4 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Your fast track to diabetes 

Yeah, the problem with Krispy Kremes are that you will eat at least six if not more at one sitting.  When they're warm, they literally melt in your mouth, so despite a kajillion calories, fat, & sugar per donut, they go down FAST and EASY.

YUMMMMMMMY!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yeah, the problem with Krispy Kremes are that you will eat at least six if not more at one sitting.  When they're warm, they literally melt in your mouth, so despite a kajillion calories, fat, & sugar per donut, they go down FAST and EASY.

YUMMMMMMMY!!!!!

Back in the stay out until bar closing days there was a family owned Bakery that would sell fresh donuts, fritters and other still warm sugary treats at 2am out the back door of the Bakery. 

• Awesome 1