I have a frothy milk monkey on my back

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by MoseySusan,

"Lean in" meaning to pursue your new coffee habit to some benefit, like advancing your social capital (see hobnobbing with the other espresso drinking, flannel wearing, hipsters in your office).

From idioms.thefreedictionary.com  

2. A phrase used to encourage professional women to pursue career advancement and leadership roles. It comes from the title of Sheryl Sandberg's 2013 book Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead, about her career and role as a Facebook executive.In the spirit of leaning in, I'm going for that big promotion at work.Sure, the idea of leaning in and taking on more responsibility at the office is nice and all, but it's simply unfeasible for a single mother of three like myself.

12 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

"Lean in" meaning to pursue your new coffee habit to some benefit, like advancing your social capital (see hobnobbing with the other espresso drinking, flannel wearing, hipsters in your office).

From idioms.thefreedictionary.com  

2. A phrase used to encourage professional women to pursue career advancement and leadership roles. It comes from the title of Sheryl Sandberg's 2013 book Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead, about her career and role as a Facebook executive.In the spirit of leaning in, I'm going for that big promotion at work.Sure, the idea of leaning in and taking on more responsibility at the office is nice and all, but it's simply unfeasible for a single mother of three like myself.

I knew that, but I will not let fact get in the way of funny, or at least what I perceive as funny.  After all, this is all about me, no? 

• Awesome 1