Hot babes in my age group

Longjohn

1 minute ago, Scrapr said:

Be careful she's not a bot. I don't think cactus grow in Erie  :dontknow:

Likewise with the beach bucket and plastic shovel. How far is it to the nearest ocean and why would she have children's beach toys.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

Be careful she's not a bot. I don't think cactus grow in Erie  :dontknow:

They might, I have a friend that grew palm trees and banana trees and dug them up every fall and moved them into his greenhouse. I would guess that was at her winter home. Around here everyone who can afford it when they retire has a summer home and a winter home.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Likewise with the beach bucket and plastic shovel. How far is it to the nearest ocean and why would she have children's beach toys.

She lives on the shore of Lake Erie but this was probably where she spends her winters. Everyone except Doris that I date has grandchildren. All Susan’s grandkids were in college.

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I hope, we share a common faith, political views, fitness, activities. The only thing that scares me is she has a PHD my PHD is a post hole digger.

Although smarts can be intimidating, it’s usually your own expectation and your own perception of “smarts” instead of anything she actually says or does. 
From my kitchen window it’s all time passing…digging post holes or deeply studying. Meh.

• Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

She like kayaking?

Yes she does

29 minutes ago, 12string said:

You don't have to BE in her league.  You only need to have pictures of someone in her league.

And what's this "I don't have a PhD" talk?  It's a chat room, you DO have a PhD.  Maybe 3.

i don’t chat very long online before I go meet someone. That would uncover any dishonesty real quick.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

She messaged you. You’re in the league. 💞

I would say this, definitively.  As you age, any kind of that talk tends to crumble past a certain point.  I have dated a couple PhD's that absolutely sucked at conversation, I knew I would be bored with them immediately.  I dated another that was way extroverted and I liked her at first, but there was no off switch.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Well Susan didn’t work out. I’m having fun talking to other women.

So what happened?  Besides being too far, that is.

22 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

i don’t chat very long online before I go meet someone.

This, 100%.  A few discovery questions, a couple jokes and a bit of flirting, then spring the meeting question.  I used to say "Hey would you like to meet for a drink?  I hate to be so forward, but I have found that you learn much more in five minutes in person than you can in weeks of messaging".  Pretty much everybody responded favorably to that, nobody wants to message forever.  Can't waste time with folks that want to message you to death and then you later find they seem totally different in real life.

Date 'em all, then pick the best one!

• Heart 1

She must have had a birthday this week. Her profile now says she is 73. Maybe if she strikes out with the other guys she will give me another chance if I am still available.

I found a retired RN that owns a farm south of Columbus Ohio. Our profiles match up pretty well. My Brother in law manages a big motel in Columbus. If we hit it off I could probably get a room there for awhile till we get to know each other. She is another good looking woman.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She must have had a birthday this week. Her profile now says she is 73. Maybe if she strikes out with the other guys she will give me another chance if I am still available.

I found a retired RN that owns a farm south of Columbus Ohio. Our profiles match up pretty well. My Brother in law manages a big motel in Columbus. If we hit it off I could probably get a room there for awhile till we get to know each other. She is another good looking woman.

Holy crap, is there no one within 20 miles of you?

13 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Holy crap, is there no one within 20 miles of you?

I don’t live in a city. There are three women in Mercer. One is a smoker and we chatted a bit when I first was on the site but she hasn’t been back on. I think her membership expired, no great loss. The only thing she had going for her was the distance. 
One that just appeared yesterday I think is the girl that used to babysit my kids. Her profile says she is sixty. I’m trying to do the math and I guess that is possible. Sixty is really too young for a 72 year old man. And she looks younger than sixty.

The other one looks like an old woman, I haven’t contacted her.

There are some women in Grove City, none that caught my attention.

13 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

1F232FD0-6B78-4C36-A98A-56564097FF15.jpeg

That looks like my neighbor Susan Troyer. She is available, never married. She does always smile and wave when I ride my bike past her while she is working in her garden.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Youngstown. That’s where all the hotties hang out. Hip and cool is implied in it’s name. The anthesis of Oil City.

I have contacted maybe ten women in Youngstown. Haven’t had any luck with them yet. It’s only 30 miles away all on interstate.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

She doesn’t look desperate 

...look at the demographics for healthy, active women, versus healthy, active men in your age group.  As long as you have that pulse, and are not stuck over in the corner of the day room at Shady Acres Retirement Home, you have a numerical advantage. Make her laugh.  I have been hideously ugly my entire life, but still managed to date attractive women by making them laugh.

Sure, sometimes they are laughing at the size of my very tiny penis.  But I try not to personalize that stuff. :)

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Well Susan didn’t work out. I’m having fun talking to other women.

See?  Take your time.  Spend the money you don't get to take with you when you pass into your next life.  Or light.  Or darkness.  Or whatever.  Spend your money now, dammit, and start chasing some of these women!!

Let us know if that photo is for real now, not from 5-10 yrs. ago.  What are her favourite exercise activities she does to stay in shape?

I didn't even carry my bikini in my panniers when we were Hawai'i 2 different trips...  yes, all those beaches and all I wanted was to sit in shade under palm trees after getting off bike.

She would get a good laugh of your PhD interpretation.

48 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

What are her favourite exercise activities she does to stay in shape?

She does yoga, she has some photos doing yoga, on her paddle board in a bikini out on Lake Erie on a calm day. She is an artist and has a greenhouse, she sounds real interesting. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She does yoga, she has some photos doing yoga, on her paddle board in a bikini out on Lake Erie on a calm day. She is an artist and has a greenhouse, she sounds real interesting. 

If she is all that she  really says she is..just an interesting person to know. At least ...a friend.

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I'm sorry, you lost me after paddle board in a bikini :D

Sounds like a nice person

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

There was a woman in her late 60's, early 70's that walks an open-to-the-public, 1/4 mile, track at a former high school now converted to a middle school.  She had a figure 20 year-old women would die for!

I haven't seen her since I started walking hilly bike and park trails and have met women that look great, but she was unique!  If I love weight and decide to start running intervals and enter Senior track stuff, maybe I'll see her again.