Jump to content

So I'm reading about the Noob


maddmaxx
 Share

Recommended Posts



1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Fortunately it was a very short story with little reality to flesh out the bones.  It was a sad story with little chance of a loveable ending.

You still may get a 10.  It's tough to read how the Bot will score things - especially with his Nazi Ukrainian masters under siege, but we'll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a POAP but you are in luck.  It's '10 for Tuesday'.  You get a 10, they get a 10, everyone gets a 10, except RE gets nothing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kzoo said:

This is a POAP but you are in luck.  It's '10 for Tuesday'.  You get a 10, they get a 10, everyone gets a 10, except RE gets nothing.

 

The joy of seeing 10s splashed everywhere is good enough for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

This is a POAP but you are in luck.  It's '10 for Tuesday'.  You get a 10, they get a 10, everyone gets a 10, except RE gets nothing.

 

It didn't deserve a score.  It wasn't a parody.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

You still may get a 10.  It's tough to read how the Bot will score things - especially with his Nazi Ukrainian masters under siege, but we'll see.

I'm pretty sure he's muted me for some time now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

This is a POAP but you are in luck.  It's '10 for Tuesday'.  You get a 10, they get a 10, everyone gets a 10, except RE gets nothing.

 

hey....... I did not get another ten.  you told me nsfy that I already got my 10

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

hey....... I did not get another ten.  you told me nsfy that I already got my 10

 

He never got his 10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...