Another new bracelet

Dirtyhip

Hey somebody still wears a watch.

I'm lost with out my watch. Just habit to look at my wrist to check the time instead of having to pull my phone out of my pocket. I forget I even have a clock on my phone most of the time. Can't live without my watch.

Hey somebody still wears a watch.

I like to wear a watch when I sail in regattas.  I have several with count down timers that allow me to set a 5 minute count down timer. Knowing when you left the starting line in pre race and how far away you are from the line is crucial.  If you are in a good fleet and you do not hit the line on time and fast and in the right lane, you are toast.

Sadly, sunblock and bug screen are very hard on watch bands and I need to have the bands replaced on all my sailing watches.

I like to wear a watch when I sail in regattas.  I have several with count down timers that allow me to set a 5 minute count down timer. Knowing when you left the starting line in pre race and how far away you are from the line is crucial.  If you are in a good fleet and you do not hit the line on time and fast and in the right lane, you are toast.

Sadly, sunblock and bug screen are very hard on watch bands and I need to have the bands replaced on all my sailing watches.

That might have been part of the problem I had with watch bands on the cheaper watches.  This is the first year I used sunblock all the time.  The cheap digital watches were all I needed but they were plastic and where the pins for the bands attached they pulled out. 

SW, I already had to move it to the right arm.

I made the mistake of being around a certain coworker.  This person likes to bash the USA any chance he can.  I called him on the carpet for it.

He was talking about how he can't find people in the USA to do cheap labor and how it was so much easier in Windsor Ontario, Canada to find workers.  He said the people there were good hard working people and that the people here charge too much for snow removal.  I said to him "You really do bash the USA a lot when you talk and I don't really want to continue this conversation with you."  He replied that it was just better there, so I told him "You should move back if it is so bad here."

:blush:

• Heart 1

It's all a learning process.  I'm not sure if I ever made it to the end, I restarted tons!  As time went on I complained less and less.  I felt like I succeeded.  You do what works for you.  You're a good person and you need to believe that.  I never believed that about myself before, but I do now.  This too helps me complain less.

Again, do what works for you and you don't feel like you are cheating.  If you complained 10 times today I don't think you're screwed for 10 days, today was a failure, you move the bracelet and start again tomorrow.  If you complain tomorrow about anything you move it again.

Clearing your head and starting over, even though you complained, is excellent.  Still try not to complain for the rest of today.  

I used to complain about everything, I thought it was great and I thought people were with me.  Then I realized fewer and fewer people were around me, I complained about that too.  It really took a lot for me to realize I was the problem.  I think you are already way ahead of me and this will not be too hard for you.

Ahhhhh!  I had to move it again before 9 am.  

I got angry with K and said "You don't listen to me."  After I had to tell him to do this health assessment thing, for our health insurance, a 4th time.  

He's like "You have to move your bracelet for criticizing me."  As he smiled.   :D 

D'OH!

• Heart 1