My first world problem

JerrySTL

WoJSTL hired a company to clean our carpets even though we own a carpet cleaner. They put some furniture in the garage during the cleaning. So I parked outside. I didn't go through the trouble of moving the car inside after they moved the furniture back.

This morning was the first frost of the season.  :unhappy:  I had to scrap the windows as I'd too ecological to let the car idle in the driveway to warm up. Actually I'm too cheap to let the car idle and warm up.

while these are the sort of problems folks wished they had, I'll actually take a more sympathetic tact. When my brother in law got all bent out of shape because some drunken rich lady in a Land Rover ran into thier front porch, I told him to STFU he just hit the lottary. He hasn't spoken to me since. My sister married a sissy, what can I say?

Anyway....scraping windows is the first sign of winter. I got to do my first scraping yesterday. Could you find your windshield scraper, or did you have to use your Driver's License?

WoJSTL hired a company to clean our carpets even though we own a carpet cleaner. They put some furniture in the garage during the cleaning. So I parked outside. I didn't go through the trouble of moving the car inside after they moved the furniture back.

This morning was the first frost of the season.  :unhappy:  I had to scrap the windows as I'd too ecological to let the car idle in the driveway to warm up. Actually I'm too cheap to let the car idle and warm up.

This sounds more like an annoyance rather than a problem or a dilemma.  Should we ask Nate to have a real go at this?