Short bus ride last night

Dirtyhip

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

So if the normal bus breaks down, they replace it with a short bus?  :huh:

They had two break down yesterday.  The dial a ride was all that was left to run for my route.  

I plan to ride home today. Wish me luck up that damn hill.  I hate it!  I have the e today.  That thing will make fast work of the death section.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

If that's the capacity that works perhaps they should run the smaller bus all the time.

My route is a tiny population route. The bus had few seats left as part of the bus was set up for wheelchair access and buckling for those. It was an interesting experience. 

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

It pulled up and I was super confused. I guess the normal bus broke down. It was the one that they use for dial a ride, for handicapped people. Interestingly, it still had the bike attachment on the front.  I must be memorable, cause the driver said to me "This is your bus."

Haha, they know my whereabouts. 

I went to put the token in the slot and there was no slot. It was a coffee can with a slit lid. Driver said "We are very classy today."

Oh, the adventures of being a bus rider. 

I like this story. :)

4 minutes ago, smudge said:

I like this story. :)

There was a very drunk man screaming to himself at the bus stop too.  He was so drunk he could barely stand.  I wasn't too concerned.  I think I could have knocked him over with stern yelling.  

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

There was a very drunk man screaming to himself at the bus stop too.  He was so drunk he could barely stand.  I wasn't too concerned.  I think I could have knocked him over with stern yelling.  

This was your opportunity to see how strong a stern frowning might be.

42 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

awesome

I like this driver.  We have chatted several times.  He is a very nice guy.  I always sit in the front of the bus or the middle.  I am never in the back of the bus.  It's yucky back there.  If you sit in the middle you can overhear all of the conspiracy theories that people must be getting from their news sources.  It's hilarious.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1