Evening Rides Are Back!!!!!

Razors Edge

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I won't go outside until spring.

The roads are often icy still.  Last night we got a 1/4 inch of snow.  Roads are a mess.

I can't wait for potholes to be fixed, around here, that would be never.

Now that you are not tied to that job, you should consider moving down here where the sun shines, the bike rides endless, and the you can be outside almost year round!

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Probably not looking at a hospital, but not ruled out.

Well, we've got tons of other things too :)  What do you want? Tech? Gov't? Higher Education? Charities? Lobbying (you'd be great at it!)? Arts? Not much manufacturing, but pretty much everything else.

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, we've got tons of other things too :)  What do you want? Tech? Gov't? Higher Education? Charities? Lobbying (you'd be great at it!)? Arts? Not much manufacturing, but pretty much everything else.

I disagree, Washington DC has the largest and one of the most effective bullshit factories in the world. 

1 minute ago, groupw said:

I lost a lot of conditioning during the job change/move time. Right now I’m running out of leg before daylight but it’s getting better. 

Best time to lose conditioning is the winter time, so at least you're where most folks are and have time to recover.

One thing I find riding in the winter months is that the riders I tend to cross paths with are far stronger riders than the average riders in the milder months.  That both humbles and motivates me.

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Best time to lose conditioning is the winter time, so at least you're where most folks are and have time to recover.

One thing I find riding in the winter months is that the riders I tend to cross paths with are far stronger riders than the average riders in the milder months.  That both humbles and motivates me.

It’s been a rough month for me.  I hurt my back and needed to rest it.  I got a ride in and then smacked my head again & gave myself another concussion.  I have one ride in about a month.

Not likely I’ll be riding for at least another week as I get winded & a headache taking Jack for a stroll. 

• Hugs 1