I don't think I'd do this...

Square Wheels

I saw this.  These sort of "citizen advocates' piss me off.  There was a group here in Dallas recently who monitor police scanners and then show up and harrass LEO's who are trying to do their jobs.

Open carry nut jobs taking AKs to Target and such piss me off too.

They make it hard for simple hard working red necks to just be left alone with our guns and dogs and stuff.

They are like right wing conservative smart hippie red neck liberals.  Eveyone can hate them.

They make it hard for simple hard working red necks to just be left alone with our guns and dogs and stuff.

They are like right wing conservative smart hippie red neck liberals.  Eveyone can hate them.

I cannot see the video because I am at work.

But I can give a solid "word" to Jsharr's above statement.

• Heart 1

Around here the police take black letters and put them on a black police car.  On other cars they match the color of the lettering to the color of the car.  The markings actually say 'POLICE' so - technically - the car is 'marked'.  It's just that you can't see the markings very well until you get pretty close and look real hard. 

Around here the police take black letters and put them on a black police car.  On other cars they match the color of the lettering to the color of the car.  The markings actually say 'POLICE' so - technically - the car is 'marked'.  It's just that you can't see the markings very well until you get pretty close and look real hard.

I like that. :-)

Who cares if he is undercover or not... don't do anything wrong and he won't come after you... 

Actually, I think the crackpot who stopped the cop had a good point.  Decades ago, I knew somebody that was pulled over by the police kind of late at night.  It wasn't actually a cop, and he and the passenger got the hell beat out of them and were robbed by a bunch of dudes that had gotten hold of some flashing police lights.

I wouldn't have pulled the cop over, but I might have talked to somebody in a police station if I was feeling really, really uppity about the situation.