We got the first weekend in March coming up tomorrow!

petitepedal

Sat. Haircut, looking at a house with daughter # only. Then takin BuffCarla’s vehicle for an inspection sticker and an oil change. 

Sun Church and lunch with my Mom then at night, a dinner at a Japanese Hibachi place to celebrate BuffCarla’s oldest sister’s 60th birthday party. 

Bonus payday. I took a 36 percent hit for taxes. Damn. It’s still enough to cover the taxes on 4/18 and 5/2 so that’s a win. Yard work Saturday to prep for spring plantings. Going to be near 70 and partly sunny. 
Sunday I’m working at the LBS and picking up a Park Tool home repair stand. Useful for working on and cleaning the two-wheeled fleet. This is the last weekend before the stores switch ownership to Trek. All non-Trek bikes are 30% off. 

Speaking at an Eagle Court of Honor.  I may get my first ever Eagle Mentor Pin.  Not sure.  I will also be worrying.  Ryan leaves school early today and will spend the weekend training with the Army National Guard.  Land Nav, paint ball, ruck march.  I am pretty sure this will be the make or break for him enlisting out of high school.   As much as that scares me in today's world, I will not stand in his way of pursuing his dreams.

• Hugs 1

I'm doing little except walking Jake and playing with my new automatic breadmaker to make whole wheat pizza dough and then make pizza, having gathered everything I need.

I need a few days to just relax. I've been very stressed out this week worrying about completing and getting the house-items damage list in to State Farm by the deadline today (March 4). They initially said it wouldn't count because of all the extra spending done on the house, then said they'd pay it but gave us (case manager and me) a very short time to submit it.  It's in!

We've got a great weekend and week ahead, if the forecast holds up.

March usually comes in like a lion here - sometimes with several inches of snow, but we've been lucky so far.

Saturday will be a decent day (53-56°) for walking Jake with the winds calming down after a week of 15-30 mph winds.  Sunday and Monday will feel hot!

image.thumb.png.7a83212417316537d29ff8e07f95d70b.pngimage.thumb.png.df7b6c59ec592c559f03e4f272023c2d.png