When you order tacos…

groupw

Of course, the number on the "Now serving" sign is just as important!

I've had something like number 113 at the Motor Vehicle Administration when they were serving something like number 40.

Fortunately, they had about 10 windows open.

In 2017, I related the saga about my stolen license plates: waiting in line at the MVA to get a number to wait for, only to be told I need a police report, driving to and waiting at the police station for half an hour for an officer to show up that would take the info, driving back to the MVA and waiting for my number to be called - after which I was told I had to wait for another number to be called so I could to sign an affidavit that my plates were truly stolen.

10 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Of course, the number on the "Now serving" sign is just as important!

I've had something like number 113 at the Motor Vehicle Administration when they were serving something like number 40.

Fortunately, they had about 10 windows open.

I would never think of going to the DMV for tacos.  How are they?  Do they serve them on paper license plates?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

I ordered the Camarones Diablo at Dos Arroyos Comida Cacera.  Spicy grilled shrimp served with juliene vegetables over a bed of mexican rice.  Very good.

I bought some pre seasoned carne asada and did up tacos Monday for dinner. I made some homemade guac, saute’d onions & some finely chopped cilantro. Warmed the corn tortillas in an oiled cast iron pan.  

They were freaking awesome!  

• Heart 3