Nearly turning down Sunshine !

shootingstar

I once ordered a cookie delivery for some coworkers who were working over the weekend.  They weren't expecting anything  so they refused the order and never got their cookies.  I'm glad they left the tea for you anyway, :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I once ordered a cookie delivery for some coworkers who were working over the weekend.  They weren't expecting anything  so they refused the order and never got their cookies.  I'm glad they left the tea for you anyway, :nodhead:

Oh dear. It is a risk. 

:slow-dance-smiley:  Very grateful and touched by this big surprise!

• Heart 3
  • Hugs 1

24 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Beautiful mug. How do you feel?

better each day.  The real test is at night for last few days..certain phlegm seems to return in throat  or end up with a dry cough in middle of night.

To me, this a different experience than other  types of colds /flu for moi. Usually I get alot of runny nose, tissues, etc.

Am hoping to be able to bike ..up a hill in 2 months...weather is not best (not worst) now for me for this.  Right now, it's  probably not good to be sucking up in cold air fast. We still have slush, ice.

Really appreciate all warm thoughts of good wishes here!   An  image of  "Spring Thaw" as thx, for everyone here.

"Spring Thaw". By J.Chong 2002.

• Hugs 3