Poll: Does your company let you work from home?

Randomguy

Does your company employ a remote workforce?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Well, does it?

• No, my company is stuck in the dark ages. Everybody has to drag their sorry asses to the office every damn day. We hate it here and wish we were dead.
    • In some extreme cases, it is allowed, although very grudgingly. Stink eye is directed at the remote workers whenever they come in the office, and they are viewed as "suspicious" somehow.
    • Yes, they have seen the light, now I am much happier without that damn commute, and the company doesn't have to pay for a stinkhole for me to sit in.

I leave work early every day to get G off the bus and finish my day working at home. Also only have to work every other Friday (9/80 schedule) and work from home in those Friday because I just don't feel like driving in. So I take G to school and pick him up on Fridays.

That work from home job would keep the neighbors awake.  I lived north on you in Meadville in the late 70's.  On a warm summer night you could hear the drop presses at ChannelLock for miles.

ChannelLock has little baby presses, the press I just ran for twelve hours today is a 4,400 ton press.

ChannelLock has little baby presses, the press I just ran for twelve hours today is a 4,400 ton press.

I have to go to work because the machines that I have to fix when some thing brakes are just to big to take home.