Waiting to leave

Airehead

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I need to go to a funeral for a student today. Second child from the same room in the last three months. Staff are not doing well. Of course the parents are not either. Tough part of my job. If truth be known, I am not doing well either, but there will be time for me to grieve later. 

After the funeral, we have been asked to bring some Airedales to the hospice house we sometimes visit. The man who is there used to raise Airedales and the family asked about and got our name. Interestingly, they did not get our name from the hospice even though we visit there as needed. They didn’t ask there, they asked a friend who shows a dog, who asked a friend, etc…. Either way, we go humbly to share our dogs at this time of passing. (They better behave.)

Great you can offer to share your dogs during this time.

• Hugs 1

I am so sorry you have to deal with this.  It certainly puts all my work snarks in perspective.

And it is very impressive that during your time of grief you'll go out of your way to help someone's wish to spend some time with oogs.  Your effort is a real blessing to them.

• Hugs 1