Now the bots on the dating site are using oogs to get my attention.

Longjohn

This one is from Richardson, Texas. Maybe we have someone on here can check her out and tell me if she is legitimate? Lol. Or maybe she is one of someone’s socks? She messaged me and said she liked my profile and my photo. She said I looked like a real man. Her photo says she is 76 years old, lol, that is a stretch.

B59435E9-0A93-4CE2-B59D-D8F09D8C0ECE.thumb.jpeg.66e0678a5860e49f33a23b9af1a4a3ad.jpeg

• Heart 1

She's not 76.

They added the dog as click bait.

That's a 34-year-old overweight sex offender living in his mother's basement.

You'll text a dozen times, then she will be thrilled to come see you, but... they have car trouble.  Can you wire her $1,500 to give to her mechanic to get her car back?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

She's not 76.

They added the dog as click bait.

That's a 34-year-old overweight sex offender living in his mother's basement.

You'll text a dozen times, then she will be thrilled to come see you, but... they have car trouble.  Can you wire her $1,500 to give to her mechanic to get her car back?

You would think they would be smart enough to change the picture when they change the age to match your search criteria.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

That is a great picture of the snowcapped mountains of Richardson Texas in the background

You should of heard my wife's comment, when she woke up on the train NW of Dallas, after we left Colorado in the dark of night. This was her first trip to Texas before we got married.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1