Not much getting done...

petitepedal

Got my dishes washed and my bathroom cleaned...then I got into a research and organizing project  on my computer..dusted a dresser and did laundry...I am jonesing for a nap..as soon as the dryer is done :whistle:

Then I will make pizza dough and get a walk in while it is rising...

I guess my to do list will wait for tomorrow :dontknow:

• Heart 2

I had to go to town and pick up a prescription and three birthday cards. Stopped at the bank ATM and got three crisp $50 bills. Stopped at Hicks on The Square and got an Owie-burger and a glass of water. I haven’t had any water that bad since I worked at the forge (same water). They had 20 kinds of craft beer right in front of me. It was the first time I was really tempted.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

Just had a chat with sister who updated me on stuff thousands of kms. away. 

Even with dropping covid rates (well for now/based what we know now), she sent me some different disposable masks to try. She was  particularily adamant that I wear a mask on plane if I fly this yr. Well, I had been last 2 yrs.  (I've taken 4 round-trip plane flights during pandemic). 

Not that I'm disagreeing with her advice.

She's been working full-time in an acute care hospital for  last  30 yrs. She is the primary breadwinner and now, has to cash out  part of her accumulated vacation since she is unable to use it all up. 

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

The drug store I was just in had a big basket full of N95 masks they were giving away. Three for each family member. Bottles of hand sanitizer were 4 for a dollar, any kind you wanted. Nobody is buying that stuff anymore.

They should have hung on and just sell at some discounted  prices. Someone will eventually buy. Eventually. They would in...my city. There are  enough people will take some precautions. 

5 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

The drug store I was just in had a big basket full of N95 masks they were giving away. Three for each family member. Bottles of hand sanitizer were 4 for a dollar, any kind you wanted. Nobody is buying that stuff anymore.

It's over, no worries.  No one is getting sick, no one is dying.  In fact, I suspect the whole thing was a hoax. 

• Haha 2