What are you doing tonight?

BR46

Sitting here not doing much except my kid asked if he can start playing airsoft.. now I’m looking at airsoft sniper rifles so I can pick his ass off from the other team.. I warned him I will be in my ghillie suit.. oh he is going down! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

We took a short drive to Salinas Missions: Quarai and walked around. Then drove home, made chili dogs, watched the last episode of Reacher, and then drank chamomile tea while reading aloud a chapter of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.

mr. shaved off his mustache while our tea was steeping. He looked like a leprechaun with a chin beard. Maybe Abraham Lincoln. After we finished reading, he shaved off the rest. 

• Heart 4

My neighbors..also my Mahjong partners..arrived at 6:30pm and just left now.. we had a pepperoni pizza with onion, red pepper and mushrooms..and a Canadian bacon, asparagus pizza..no red sauce..but a bit of the mushroom, onion and pepper mix..topped with cheese..

We may not have solved all the worlds problems but we discussed many of them.

• Heart 4

I think I finally have the brakes fixed on the pickup. My brother drove it when we moved. When we are lunch at our first stop in AZ, he mentioned the brakes were soggy. Went to check. Brake fluid almost empty! Got some brake fluid and filled. Better but still mushy. Figured they would need bled. 
Ran into Chandler and at the car wash, noticed smoke rising from the front wheel! Saw brake  fluid around the caliper. Ordered and replaced caliper. Bled front brakes. Better but still not right. Had to bleed rear brakes. All seemed well. 
2 weeks ago, I noticed a puddle by the rear wheel. Brake fluid was low. Finally had a chance today to replace rear cylinder. Re-bled rear brakes. So far no new leaks! 
Grilled burgers with Colby Jack cheese on pretzel buns. WoW did an Asian stir fry with green beans from the farmers market. 
I was pulling weeds from the back yard. Looked up the most prevalent. London rocket. Related to arugula and dill. I’m going to try some in a salad tomorrow. 
Watching DDD on TV while the cat snuggles with me. 

• Heart 3